- All information from our visitors including the personal information will be on a voluntary basis. By submitting your personal information, you will be considered as having consented to our processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned herein. Personal information may include name, title, company, address (including e-mail address), phone number(s), fax number(s), question(s)/comment(s) submitted and other relevant / related data.
- All information collected from our visitors may be used by us inter-alia, for :
- Processing order(s), offer(s) or application(s) submitted by you;
- Providing information or interactive services through this website to your address (including email, postal address);
- Enabling you to use various features of our website;
- Seeking your feedback or contacting you in relation to the services offered on our website or resolving any issues / problems relating to any goods supplied to you;
- Processing and responding to your requests improving our operations and establishing effective communication link with our visitors relating to our product, business, services.
- We may transmit the information to our Holding Company, MCPI Holdings Limited and / or their respective associates / affiliates located in various other countries for business purposes, storage or for carrying out the purposes as above.
- We may also disclose the information for any security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of co-operating with any statutory authorities or while complying with legal requirements or for the purposes and to the extent it is so required / permitted to be disclosed by law.
- The information may also be used by us for any historical, statistical and scientific purposes.
- Our policy is to protect the privacy of our visitors from unauthorized access and improper use. We would endeavor to make periodical review and upgrade our facilities. We however, cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites, if you access them using links from our website or if you link to our website from another website.
- If you would like to revise or amend the information you have submitted or if you are concerned about our use of your information, please contact us.
- MCPI reserves its rights to revise this policy from time to time at its discretion with a view to making the policy more user friendly.