Terms and Conditions of Web Site Use
This page contains the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor)s may visit this website. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site and if you wish to proceed, you are requested to read the following terms & conditions carefully, because they are binding on all users of this website:
- MCPI makes every effort to ensure that all / any information displayed or materials contained in this website are accurate and complete. MCPI however, is not liable for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may appear or occur in the information displayed for whatsoever reasons. The information may also change from time to time or at short notice. Neither MCPI guarantees the accuracy of the information nor there is any representation or warranties on the part of MCPI regarding the accuracy and/or the completeness of the information.
- MCPI makes no commitment to update or correct any information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
- This website is provided to you on an “AS IS” and “WHERE-IS” basis, without any warranty. MCPI makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, as to the marketability, suitability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights with respect to the website, product, service or information to which this website refers or relates to. No information at this site shall constitute any offer, invitation, recommendation, confirmation, authentication, commitment, guarantee, assurance of any sort on the part of MCPI to the users of this website and users/visitors shall be solely responsible for determining as to the suitability for any particular purpose or for taking any decision relating to the use of any information displayed / contained on this website. Any use of this website or the information is at your own risk. Neither MCPI nor any of its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives etc. shall be liable to you or any third party for any loss, damage, expenses etc. whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential or of whatsoever nature.
International use and choice of law
- This website is generated by MCPI from India and MCPI controls and operates this website from India and therefore, makes no representation that the contents of this website will be appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. In case you wish to use this website from outside India, you are entirely and solely responsible for ensuring compliance will all applicable local laws.
Third Party Communication
- MCPI shall under no circumstances be liable, obligated, responsible for any correspondence, transaction, interaction of whatsoever nature, arising between you and any third party, in connection with, related to or on the basis of any information displayed or materials contained in this website.
Trademarks and Copyright
- MCPI retains copyright and / or other intellectual property rights on all information, including text, graphics and sound, contained in this website and all such trademarks and logo of MCPI shall not be used in connection with any product or service, which are not MCPI product or service.
- Any submissions and unauthorized use of any materials and information contained on this website may amount to violation of copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes / regulations and other applicable laws, regulations etc.
You alone will be responsible for such unauthorized use or violation either by yourself and / or by any other person using your name and / or password and shall indemnify and hold MCPI and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, etc. harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, demand, inquiries, charges, liabilities, and expenses (including attorney’ fees) etc. which they may suffer or incur owing to such unauthorized act or violation.
Acceptable and / or prohibited usage of the Website
- Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including without limitation, accessing unintended data or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse”, etc. to the website, etc. Such violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability upon you and by using this website, you acknowledge that MCPI will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve and / or report to and cooperate with the law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are parties to such violations. MCPI also, whenever required, will co-operate with the law enforcement authorities in any investigation or proceeding relating to any alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- The user agrees that this website shall not be used to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material that could constitute or encourage conduct which may be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MCPI and /or its associated entities, their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, costs, expenses, actions or demands, or any other loss including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of this website in any manner or your breach / violation of these terms and conditions of website use and against use of any applicable laws.
- MCPI reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice. You must immediately destroy all such download and printed materials in your possession, upon such termination of your access.
- The terms and conditions mentioned herein may change from time to time. By visiting this website, you are consenting to be bound by such current terms and conditions as may be existing and prevalent from time to time.
- The format and the contents of this website may also change from time to time.
- The operation of this website may be suspended at any time for support / maintenance work, facility upgradation work and / or for any other reason.
- MCPI reserves all other rights and entitlements, as may be necessary to protect its interests.
- The terms and conditions mentioned herein are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. In case of any dispute of whatsoever nature, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts located at Kolkata in India for resolution of all such disputes.
- If you have any question, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org